Sunday, December 1, 2013

December 1st!

This was a busy holiday weekend! Thanksgiving was great and we all have so much to be thankful for.  This blog post is going to be a picture montage of what we did this weekend! We were very busy.  We went and got our Christmas Tree at Donovan's Tree Farm.  He was the officiant of our wedding and his gift to Jeff & I was a tree from his farm! We saw EVERY tree on his farm and found the best one for our family.  Jeff was tough and cut it down while Madison and I watched.  Then we came home and since it was such a pretty day, Jeff put up the outside Christmas lights.  I worked on decorating the inside and Madison was at it with the Jeffery Place Gang, riding bikes.  Jeff & Madison worked on a "tree" project that I found on pinterest! Lets just say they turned out amazing & my husband LOVES it when I find pinterest projects for him.  Jeff helped Madison make a bell wood ornament, she used the jig saw, drill press and sander! You go girl! Then we finished the night off with the Corvallis Christmas Parade.  Jeff & Madison have never been, luckily I have and could show them the parade ropes.  Our friends Jens, Rose, Nollie, Jared, Jessica, Jay, Becky & Meme all meet up with us.  Jace was in the parade with his Boy Scout Troop.  










































2 comments:

  1. Okay so you ask me about what blog site I use and then you neglect to tell me you have started a blog!!!
    It's okay because I hacked into my mom's fb account and I am spying on you from there. ;)
    I love it!
    Your tree is so big and pretty!
    Love your posts. I just read all of them to get caught up ;)

    ReplyDelete