Wednesday, January 15, 2014

So Far So Good!

We are 15 days in to our "nothing new" family challenge and I can honestly say we are doing amazing!! So far there is really no temptation.  The extra money we have after each paycheck (we kind of started not really buying anything new towards the end of December...) is so rewarding that I really do think twice before buying anything.  The temptation has not been there at all.  We went to the coast for the weekend and we went to a few places that typically I would want to shop around...but we didn't.  Madison was really good about just looking at stuff and saying how cool it was, she didn't ask for 1 thing! It was awesome!! I just wanted to give a shout out to my family on how well we are doing and to keep up the good work!! Go Team Juhls! 

No comments:

Post a Comment